Pages

donderdag 31 december 2015

Mama 2.0 16



And then suddenly you mom ... I can remember that day like yesterday I found out we were pregnant the moment I could not wait for our little guy was there and all vomit showers and hospital visits that never so much had made in my life .. we Hitting this chapter and all the related issues here on BUT ... I am now been 6 months proud mother of our beautiful son Noah ...

Unfortunately this letter without the standard stories is impossible, because everything they say about being pregnant and having children is true! A child in the world put is the best thing that ever happened to me, not only brings you and your partner closer together but something happens magically makes you unconditionally love someone that you actually first met! 

'Unconditional love someone that you actually first met!'

At the same time just like top sport! It demands a toll on your body and you live the first days of adrenaline .. Actually, this feeling can not be expressed in words to you this himself once in a lifetime.  One moment the world stood still and I was in a warm and loving cocoon . On that love should also suddenly a huge responsibility, a feeling that was entirely unknown, the feeling that you all have to arrange, want to control everything, are very nervous for everyone who holds your child and do not hear crying prefer your child and only but sees sweet sleep. The literal busy that you constantly want the best / finest / best for your child. Really enjoy when mom is hard ...

'' Giving birth is top sport! '

Then you go home, you will be showered with appjes / cards / calls and family and friends who come en masse across the floor to admire your little miracle. What is nice, but very overwhelming after so little sleep and rest. The one where no one really prepared if you are pregnant, the phase after pregnancy ... that somehow I might have experienced or heavier than the pregnancy itself! There is everything to you, and you're suddenly no longer responsible only for yourself but also for your little one. No matter how well prepared you are, there are always things over which you could not prepare you. Fortunately, I have this time a lot of help from my friend and family, without them it would have been much heavier. 

'' Ontzwangeren ?! ''

Time goes fast and I try to enjoy it as much as possible, the first 3 months are very heavy and I must honestly say that I sometimes wondered whether I was fit as a mother. It's a little rely on your own feelings, and have patience ... Buckets full of patience and a little help. Before you know it will be days, weeks, weeks, months and suddenly your little 6 months old! Time flies huge and it sounds really cliché but enjoy every moment because they grow fast!

'' They grow! '

That is why I put temporarily in planning my blog B, after a quite difficult pregnancy, childbirth (because it is already fierce enough of itself) and a little baby, I decided to choose '' just for me 'and my baby. Do not get me wrong, I write my blogs with all the love but here goes worry time if you want to do well. I wanted to give myself any time at all back to me, whatever that should mean exactly and really genuinely enjoy my new family, 2015 was the year for Noah, Alex and Sharon :). 


I will have more often turn to motherhood, but also like you just come to expect from me in the future, destiny, and lot's of beauty and fashion reviews post :). I look forward with excitement from  to 2016 and all the beauty that can come to Redvelvet and private and thank the wonderful 2015 which has been a great year ...



Wishing you a lovely happy new year, see you in 2016! ;) 



-x o - RDVLVT 











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten